Senior back-end developer
Are you the back-end developer we’re looking for?
We are Treams and we love to grow, nationally and internationally. We are a creative and international team, existing for over 8 years now. We make beautiful software which enables organizations to make employees perform and develop continuously. We deliver critical data-driven insights about people & culture. This enables our clients to continuously improve their HR processes (appraisals, talent, learning and feedback). Employees and managers love our software for its smartness & simplicity. With Treams we help organisations and people grow.
Treams is a passionate company; our team’s mission is to build a seamless product that is super friendly to our users. Our customers are happy and we do everything to keep it that way. We are looking for passionate people who like to work with us and who can bring their very best talent.
Working with us means working with the best people. You will have freedom and responsibility to develop our products to the max for our customers. As we are rapidly growing you also have a shot at building out your own team (if you’re so inclined). Even though they come from all over the world, we have all our developers in the Netherlands, it would be great if you could join! We are located in Eindhoven near Strijp-S; a very lively place to work.
We only respond to candidates, therefore no acquisition based on this vacancy please!
Requirements senior back-end developer
You are a rockstar developer who can build APIs like no-one else. You can turn functional requirements into solid, performant and well maintainable code. You have extensive knowledge of .NET core and are excited about software testing. You are a team player and take the team to new heights.
Skills you would need:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .NET
- C# , ASP.NET Core, MVC and MSSQL
- Understanding of and experience with designing RESTful API’s
- Test-Driven Development
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Building scalable and maintainable code
- Modern software architecture concepts such as microservices and serverless infrastructure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. You will be working in an international team.
You should be capable of...
- Make the next step with the team as a decision maker
- Working Agile within a small team with great responsibility
- Prioritizing work in order to meet deadlines
You will work alongside CEO and Senior Back-end developer to:
- Optimize Git process
- Implement Continuous Deployment
- Implement Test-driven Development
- Spot premature optimization and over-complexity
- Docker and/or general cloud infrastructure
What we offer:
- Endless opportunities to grow: develop your ideas, ownership & leadership
- Build for leading customers like Coolblue, Basic Fit and Swapfiets
- An international team driven to build a beautiful product
- Being part of growing and scaling a great company
- Friday drinks
- Healthy lunches
- Good salary & terms